Tuesday, February 7, 2012

3:00 after class I was craving a snack so I put together some....
1/2 C. Greek Yogurt
sprinkle of Kashi
Dab of apple butter
4 slices of frozen banana 
and some raisons
dab of almond butter too!
cals~100

It was so good Im getting hungry talking about it!

at 530 I had dinner in the cafeteria so I didnt get a picture but I had
  • A little taste of a cob salad with poppy seed dressing   20
  • 3oz of talapia                                                               100
  • tbs hummus on 1/4 of slice of peta bread                       40
  • 1/2 grapes                                                                      20
  • cup of chicken noodle soup                                          80

And For Desert

  • skim milk in a cup with a touch of                               
  • soft serve yogurt (1 Tbs)            
    • total 30
 Dinner Total- 330
and a small bite of banana bread. I love the soft serve machines because I can take a tablespoon to satisfy me!

I went to the gym at 7:30 I worked on back and biceps I think its time to up the weights I don't feel like im doing anything I went up 10 lbs on the machines and 5 in free weights. I was am still very sore from yesterdays 3 mile run + legs so my cardio was a brisk 10 min elliptical 10 min bike then at the end I sprinted 1/2 mile. burned about 300 cals

I came back and wasn't hungry but I know I needed some protein so I had some more greek at about 9!

It was the same of my afternoon snack minus the banana and added some cinnamon!
cals~100


no more food before bed! instead im debating what i should have for breakfast tomorrow!

No comments: