Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Never take a day for granite

this morning i started off with my baked banana oatmeal that i made last nigh then bake it  for 15 mins on 380 its a quick and easy breakfast 
whats in it?
1/2 rolled oats
1/4 c milk
1/2 smashed banana
had to add 1tsp of cookie butter! I also found out how to make my own cookie butter I cant wait to try it 

 here it is sliced, my breakfast came out to be 240
here is my mid morning snack there is 100 calories of pretzels and some freeze dried fruit plus 1 tbs of tjs rasions
total-150

lunch was spinach with sliced chicken...( its under all the spinach) and about a tbs of salsa. I really like salsa as dressing its super low calorie too!
total 150

after lunch snack
1 slice of ezekial bread   80
1tsp justins almond butter 30
sprinkle of granola   10
sliced bananna 20
total 140

todays total so far-690

No comments: