Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I started taking vitamins today for the first time!
Green tea,Cinnamon,Womens Vitamins, Fish oil,Biotin and Caltraite!
I went to ride and had terrible back pain all morning I think i need to slowly start the vitimins instead of taking 8 to begin with.


At around 10:30 I had 2 of Jamie Eason protein bars Pumpkin one Ciniomin Swirl there so good and full of protein 

Calorie Break Down
Pumpkin 47 (but I used real brown sugar) so... 55
Cinnamon Swirl (I used splenda)  55

Total morning snack-110


I had lunch at about 12:00 


I started out with spinach minus the stems I HATE those things, I had some 4 almonds and a handfull of crutons in my salad along with 1/2 sweet potato and 1 Tbs of light italian dressing& a rice cake with 1/2 wedge of cow cheese and hummus!







On my plate I had 2 small squares of Jamie Easons Monster Meat Loaf some cut up red peppers+hummus I dipped my meat loaf in ketchup and a little but of tomato soup!


Calorie Break Down!


2 Small squares of meat loaf                150
3/4 Sweet potato                                     70
Humus                                                        15
Ketchup                                                     10
Rice Cake                                                   35
1/2 Laughing cow cheese                        10
croutons                                                      1o
4 almonds                                                  30
1 tbs dressing                                             17
TOTAL-  347
SO MUCH!
I need to work on my empty calories... ketchup croutons laighing cow cheese with out all the add in this meal would have totaled to 270 thats 77 empty calories I always knew that it was a lot but not that much! thats 1/2 a yummy strawberry skinny cow! which I shamefully had in my oatmeal last night :)


Daily Break down
Veg- 2
Dairy-1
Fruit-1
Carb-2
Protien-3
Fat-1

No comments: