Wednesday, February 22, 2012

70! In February!?

For a mid morning snack I had half a bag of my pre made trail mix consists of

almonds
pecans
walnuts
rasions
freeze dried strawberries
freeze dried blueberries 
pretzels
each portion is about 140 calories 
snack total 70
Lunch today I was starving by 11 the bowl of kashi didnt keep me as full as my normal oats so I ate in the cafeteria I had a small 

  •  spinach salad                                                                0
  • Balsamic                                                                        35
  • 2 Slices of wheat bread                                             120
  • 3 slices of turkey                                                         80
  •  ( I hate lunch meat but it was the only protein option)
  • brushetta                                                                       0
  •  (just sliced tomatoes and onions no oil)

lunch total-235

No comments: